Health publications for men

Options
This question is mostly for the guys out there. What is the best health and fitness magazine for men?

Replies

• HeatherMN
    HeatherMN Posts: 3,821 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'm not a guy, but my boyfriend loves his subscription to Mens Health. Their Belly Off diet is fantastic (easy to cook, delicious and works!) and their workouts are awesome. So glad I bought him a subscription!
  • BobbyDaniel
    BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
    Options
    I read Men's Health stuff online, pretty good. The only health magazine I subscribe to is Runners World for my wife and myself.
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I agree. I let my subscription go but I always loved Men's Health. Great information, good workouts and they will also release podcasts that you can download and use at the gym.
  • bettyboop573
    bettyboop573 Posts: 610 Member
    Options
    OK :smile: not a guy either but I agree on the mens health one....( i get womens health sometimes) and my hubby Loves the muscle and fitness mag for its exercise ideas and workout plans....good recipes too and tips for eating
  • brionics
    brionics Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I was just wondering the same thing. They have a Men's Health magazine at the Dr's office i was looking through that and it looks pretty full of information. I'm considering getting a subscription.