How often do you weigh yourself?

Options
How often do you weight yourself?

Replies

• ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Once a month. Next weigh-in for me is Feb 28th.
  • ricnrac
    ricnrac Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I weigh every Monday and Friday so I have an idea before heading into the weekend and then again on Monday to get me motivated through the work week.
  • ashers1819
    Options
    Once a week on a Monday. I think that it gives you a chance to see what is happening and also it allows you to make realistic changes to your eating depending on the result.
  • teri_cmc
    Options
    I weigh every morning...
  • katzplay62
    Options
    I'm trying to limit it to twice a week, Wednesdays & Saturdays. I tend to obsess if I'm on the scale daily.
  • Shaye85
    Shaye85 Posts: 107
    Options
    Every Morning, even if i see 0.1lb lost i feel accomplished.
  • sarahtroupe
    Options
    Everyday I'm trying to get better lol....
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    First thing every morning. At the end of the month I graph the daily weights so I can see the trend. It's amazing how it fluctuates from day to day, especially after a busy weekend.
  • nicole00lynn
    Options
    I weigh every morning...

I do too! Im glad im not the only one. I feel like I can keep better track of how my eating habits affect my weight. I just started MFP - but even before I only logged on Fridays.
  • xtophercaa
    Options
    I weigh myself every morning after I get up. The scale is electronic, so I round the decimal because those drive me crazy if I don't (I'll get obsessive over tenths of a pound otherwise).
  • watermelonstarfish
    watermelonstarfish Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    officially every sat morning

unofficially every morning just to see if I'm on track for the the official one
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Every morning.
  • TIFnFIT
    TIFnFIT Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I weight every morning too. This way I know what I need to do..... and I can change up either a workout if I gained a little or diet for the day.... I can't imagine going a whole month! But I track my body fat % once a week. To me, that is the best number control!
  • cmyrick75
    cmyrick75 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    officially every sat morning

unofficially every morning just to see if I'm on track for the the official one

I am the same way. i try not to step on it everyday but I do.
  • randala23
    Options
    Every morning but I only put Monday's weight in the tracker.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    Way more than I should (multiple times a day), but I'm neurotic about numbers.
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,234 Member
    Options

Wow! That is a lot. I do it once a day every morning as I know once I drink my first 16oz glass of water I will weigh 16oz more that day not to mention the weight of the food I eat. I figure weighing myself after eating or drinking anything in the morning is just measuring the weight of my food and drink and tells me nothing.
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options

Wow! That is a lot. I do it once a day every morning as I know once I drink my first 16oz glass of water I will weigh 16oz more that day not to mention the weight of the food I eat. I figure weighing myself after eating or drinking anything in the morning is just measuring the weight of my food and drink and tells me nothing.

Yes, it is a lot and not what I'd recommend to others. I'm sure I'm not alone, I just honestly admit it. lol
    I'm a fanatic when it comes to numbers; however, I also do it for health reasons. All my doctors are aware of this and they're fine with me doing it due to my health, history and my parent's deaths.
    So, to reiterate, not what I'd tell others to do. :)
  • secostley
    secostley Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    I weigh myself daily, but the weigh-in that "counts" is the one I do on Mondays.

Shawn
  • crissimoyer
    Options
    Every morning...it keeps me in check =)