I am new and need friends to stay on board!

Options
Hi, my name is Candice Dowland. I am married with two children. I am always tired and need to eat healthier. I started myfitness pal about a week ago and I like it. I am a stay at home mom going to school online, so I cook all three meals at home or at least try. I need all the ideas I can get, so that it can be different all the time. The same thing all the time gets old and than I tend to go back to the meals that are not so healthy. I have the wii fit, so I try to exercise everyday. I never exercised except for walking until now. I never been on a diet before. I just know that if I was healthier, I dont think I would be so tired all the time and I could get more things done. I also would like to make sure what I do here is something that I will do forever, so that the weight dont come back twice as much as before. I need to loose 40 lbs. to be were I was before I had my first child.
Looking forward to meeting you all!!
Thanks so much,
Candice Dowland

Replies

• RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    feel free to add me :-)
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Options
    My Friend request is on its way!
  • Tofuheart
    Tofuheart Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hi. Congrats on starting the journey on here. I havent tried the wii fit but my sister used this site and the wii fit and lost 70 pounds.

Feel free to add me to your friends list. I'm fairly active and looking for support as well. :flowerforyou:
  • ✰Melissa✰
    Options
    Welcome to MFP,
    I'm new on here too.. but have been dieting for the last 5 years.... I've lost as most as 34lbs, and gained it all back plus some, so I'm back on it now....
    First off a multivitamin is a good way to start your day off, I always eat my fruit in the morning, a yogurt or a smoothie, the sugar in the fruit is good sugar and gives me a good burst of energy..

I've come up with sooo many different healthy yummy recipes to spice my food up, my one thing i put on everything is fried onion, but I cook it in a vinigerette salad dressing instead of cooking oils.
    I would love to share some of my recipes with you, I will add you as a friend and we can go from there :)
    Good luck :)
  • ✰Melissa✰
    Options
    Welcome to MFP,
    I'm new on here too.. but have been dieting for the last 5 years.... I've lost as most as 34lbs, and gained it all back plus some, so I'm back on it now....
    First off a multivitamin is a good way to start your day off, I always eat my fruit in the morning, a yogurt or a smoothie, the sugar in the fruit is good sugar and gives me a good burst of energy..

I've come up with sooo many different healthy yummy recipes to spice my food up, my one thing i put on everything is fried onion, but I cook it in a vinigerette salad dressing instead of cooking oils.
    I would love to share some of my recipes with you, I will add you as a friend and we can go from there :)
    Good luck :)
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hi.. Feel free to add me! :)
  • jennyfair24
    jennyfair24 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Nice to meet you! I'm married and have 3 kids that I home school using an online cyber charter school. Feel free to add me if you'd like :smile:
  • burgesnd
    Options
    I'm new on the site too and could also use all the help I can get. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • KickassYas
    KickassYas Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    welcome! support is always good :)
  • use2becaligirl
    Options
    Ad me as well. Welcome to an awesome site.
  • kel516
    Options
    The more the merrier. The support is great here and totally appreciated.
  • Crazyjro
    Crazyjro Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    hi welcome i started about a month ago and love it! feel free to add me!:happy:
  • Tom918
    Options
    Married with three grown boys. Add me if you wish. My wife is on here also and loves the site. It's been a real help for her and myself. Everyone is so positive and upbeat.
  • BifDiehl
    BifDiehl Posts: 474
    Options
    I just joined 5 minutes ago and haven't figured out how to add friends, so if you could add me, that would be great! I'd love some mutual support...
  • readytoshredlbs
    Options
    Welcome all!

This is a great website to help track your food intake and caloires burned. I use it religiously every day and in case you did not know it has a free ap for your smart phone which in the app it has a bar code scanner so all you have to do is scan the bar code with your phone and it will automatically add it to your food for the day...

Also, I am a coach for BeachBody so if you have any fitness questions or neutriten questions please feel free to shoot me an

e-mail: readytoshredlbs@beachbodycoach.com

If I can not immediatly answer your quetions I will find someone that can..

Good luck in all your health and fittness Journeys!

Mike
    readytoshredlbs@beachbodycoach.com