Redefining FINE...one pound at a time

Options
Hello all!

I'm new to MyFitnessPal, and loving it. I was referred to this site by my lovely friend "DeAunte" -- who is also a member of this site. I'm having a great time relearning what it feels like to be healthy and in control of how well I take care of ME! And I'm also receiving lots of motivation and encouragement from the many members here who are daring to be transparent and sharing their stories and journey.

I'd love to add more fitness pals, so please free to add me! And I'll see you around! Happy Wellness to you all!

Replies

• MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    welcome we are all definitely in the right place!
  • Hanzo44
    Hanzo44 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    good for you for taking control of your life. I suggested this site to everyone I know, some were willing, others were not. If you use it to educate yourself, about your habits, its so powerful. I hope you reach your goals and maintain the person you are seeking to be.
  • terrivision
    terrivision Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Welcome, I hope you enjoy your fitness journey.
  • eteezie
    eteezie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hanzo, you are so right! A friend suggested it to me and I jumped all over the chance to be accountable for my journey! Some of our friends didn't take on the challenge, but hey...we're going to keep encouraging them to do what works for them. But this? This works for me!
  • eteezie
    Options
    Thank you, Terrivision! I am so far.
  • ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    Options
    I added you as a friend, you are right, this is possible one pound at a time. And it can be fun too!
  • kpower1983
    kpower1983 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I am going one at a time and feeling much better - i have added you so we can support each oher!
  • Hanzo44
    Hanzo44 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    yea I finally got that diet is as important as working out if not more. and you track your workouts so why not your diet too, then to put them together gives you the ability to manage so many aspects of your body. Also the mobile app is awesome! even tho my daily cals are in the back of my mind its nice to have it in your pocket in the event you forget and get all crazy on ice cream! It really is a win win on here, I'm really high on the community and site.
  • eteezie
    Options
    I added you as a friend, you are right, this is possible one pound at a time. And it can be fun too!

Thanks for the add, Ana70!
  • eteezie
    Options
    I am going one at a time and feeling much better - i have added you so we can support each oher!

I'd love that...thanks for the add!
  • eteezie
    Options
    yea I finally got that diet is as important as working out if not more. and you track your workouts so why not your diet too, then to put them together gives you the ability to manage so many aspects of your body. Also the mobile app is awesome! even tho my daily cals are in the back of my mind its nice to have it in your pocket in the event you forget and get all crazy on ice cream! It really is a win win on here, I'm really high on the community and site.

I have a Blackberry...I'll have to check the mobile app out.