Pooch

Options
Anyone else have problems with their lower belly fat? Any good exercises to work that area?

Replies

• etron
    etron Posts: 33
    Options
    Yep, I can't get rid of that thing even while I'm super thin. I feel the most "burn" after doing plank exercises though... have you done those?
  • dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I think I use to do them for the dance team back in high school. Those were pretty good. I forgot about those.
  • tnaconde
    Options
    a friend of mine on facebook is a turbo fire fanatic. she lost her pooch after gaining 50 pounds with her second pregnancy that resulted in a c-section. so it can be done. if youre on facebook look up christina volk. shes amazing. shes a beachbody coach and inspiration. good luck. im on my road to a firme tummy and overall body as well. i see from your profile that youve lost weight all ready. kudos to you! whats your secret? i just started.
  • dancinblonde0099
    dancinblonde0099 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Thank you tnaconde! I have just been staying with the calories and exercising 3 times a week. I mostly work out on the eliptical, or workout videos at home. If you stick to your goals the weight will come off in no time! I never would of thought i would loose 10lbs in a month. Its not a huge amount but I am very happy! Add me as a friend if you would like!
  • etron
    etron Posts: 33
    Options
    Thank you tnaconde! I have just been staying with the calories and exercising 3 times a week. I mostly work out on the eliptical, or workout videos at home. If you stick to your goals the weight will come off in no time! I never would of thought i would loose 10lbs in a month. Its not a huge amount but I am very happy! Add me as a friend if you would like!

10 lbs IS a huge amount! Way to go!
  • aclausen
    Options
    10lbs is a lot way to go, I sure wish I could report that number right now. I am also in need of getting rid of the leftover baby as I call it the front pooch after 2 c-sections and a gallbaldder removing in November. Ugh....
  • mommyskis
    mommyskis Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    Pilates is good for the whole core area. I think you have to eat pretty clean too to get that flat belly.
  • christina31
    christina31 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm struggling in that area too! My husband and I just recently invested in P90X and the ab ripper X looks killer. We haven't tried it yet, but I"ll keep you posted. It's an expensive system, so if you're only looking for abs, I can tell you the moves after I start working the program.