My pants fell down today!

Options
stevobo
stevobo Posts: 23 Member
My pants fell down today while I was crossing my living room.
I never thought I'd be so happy about something like that!
Don't take this the wrong way, but I hope yours fall down too!
Lol!

Replies

• Phoenyxtears
    Options
    LOL I'm adding this to my inspirational painting! Thanks for this quote!!!

EDIT: I realize it's not a quote, but I'm adding the last line to it lol!!! Awesome job on your sucess!!!
  • inpaperclouds
    Options
    My ring fell off as I was sleeping a few days ago. as good as it is to lose weight, i was pretty sad, haha
    I <3 my ring.
  • niresupernova
    Options
    Good for you!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! At least you were at home!!
  • Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    my pants didnt fall, but i can take off my jeans with out unbuttoning!
  • isislc
    isislc Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    My shirts have been getting pretty big on me too and am having to deal with the peekaboo bra straps. The other day I was with my son at the store and he grabbed me by the shirt to pull me down an aisle and "woops" there goes my shirt. Got to flash a little more than just a bra strap. Was more like a wardrobe malfunction at that point. lol
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    That's pretty damn good you were at home. I can't keep my pants up! My military belt now wraps around my body a little over 1.5x...meaning once it's threaded through, it makes half of another trip through the loops just past the one that's smack in the middle of the back part of my pants. I just got these pants in December too. Time for another new wardrobe change...
  • Adw7677
    Adw7677 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Ahhhhahahahaha! Congrats on your achievement!!! I can't wait for mine to fall off (from weight loss)!!!
  • Shamrockkx
    Options
    Haha I think this just made my day!
    Keep up the good work! :D
  • TOYGRRRL
    TOYGRRRL Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    YAY! ! ! totall LOL moment. It is hilarious to read all the other clothing malfunctions from other MFP members here too. Time to go shopping and appreciate your new body! Even if only one pair of pants. Believe me, belting will only look horrible. All my old pants either fall off of me or can easily be pulled down without unbuttoning. You should be so proud of yourself!
  • stevobo
    stevobo Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    You deserve that new wardrobe, Anubis- great achievement and impressive meter!
    May your belt continue to loop and your pants fall down until you get one!
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Nice feeling huh!!

Well at least you were home and they fell off **true story** When I was preggers still trying to squeeze in my pants they tared down the booty!!! thank goodness I was getting in the car when it happend. However, my now 14 year old was with me at the time till this day I still havent lived it down......
  • khrys1
    khrys1 Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    I had that "problem," but didn't realize it until I was already at work. Ended up having to take some yarn and tie it around 2 belt loops to keep my pants on for the day. A little annoying at the time, but an AWESOME feeling!
  • SarahBaylis
    Options
    Pants on the ground - pants on the ground. Lookin like a fool wit your pants on the ground.....
    Made me think about that American Idol guy a season or 2 ago.... Congratulations!!
  • polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    Thank god it wasnt commando friday lol
  • tgh1914
    tgh1914 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    HAHA! I've had a couple close calls in the men's room. As soon as I unbuckle, they want to plummet! Only a good catch with my cat-like reflexes saved the day.

Now I got smarter & just bought smaller pants. :wink:
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    bwahahahaha:laugh:
    Thank god it wasnt commando friday lol
  • caburk02
    caburk02 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! I hope that it happens for me soon. I started dieting because all of my pants are too tight and I am too stinking poor to buy new ones. Just getting into mine without a horrible stomachache would be great!
  • peachez650
    Options
    hahaha I love!!!....Cant wait until my pants are falling
  • Texaganian
    Options
    Had the same thing happen to me. Also at home. My babe thought it was pretty cool!

I didn't take measurements when I started at the end of September but I'm four notches down on my belt. That's gotta count for something.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!