How can I have gained a half-pound??

Options
2»

Replies

• boku70
    boku70 Posts: 80
    Options
    I also wonder whether I'm getting too much exercise right now, considering my caloric intake. Even if the correct "burned" figure is 2x the right amount, I'm still netting in the neighborhood of only ~1,000/day.
  • elainegsd
    elainegsd Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I also wonder whether I'm getting too much exercise right now, considering my caloric intake. Even if the correct "burned" figure is 2x the right amount, I'm still netting in the neighborhood of only ~1,000/day.

If what you are doing is medically supervised, this question is best left to your doctors.
  • patch1964
    Options
    If you're worrying about half a pound in a day then I suggest you get out more!
    Weight loss is the long haul.
    Not what you were yesterday or tomorrow.
    Look at what you'll be in a month or six or a year or 5.
    Stop stressing over the little things and look at the big picture.

If you carry on stressing you'll never see it through because you won't enjoy it.

And you should!!
  • deearra
    Options
    It happens to me all the time. But I find that if I keep trying, I'll see that half pound or pound go away along with another one or even two within two days. Still, it bums me out. In fact it happened to me a couple of days ago an I haven't weighed myself since. I couldn't eat less and so I have been sticking to it. Tomorrow I will weigh myself again. My fingers crossed.

1314550.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter