I HAVENT LOST WEIGHT IN 2 MONTHS I BURN ATLEAST 500 CALORIES IN MY WORKOUTS
WONDERING IF ANY OF YOU GUYS HAVE TRIED DIFFERENT CALORIC INTAKES
DO YOU THINK I SHOULD UP MY CALORIES OR JUST WAIT IT OUT???/
THANKS FOR THE HELP & SUPPORT:D

Replies

• NightOwl1
    NightOwl1 Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You should be eating back the calories you burn during exercise. So if your goal is 1300 and you burn 500, you should eat 1800 (or close to it. 1600-1700 would be a good number).

If you are not eating your exercise calories back, you are not giving your body enough energy, and you're not losing any weight because your body won't burn fat when it thinks it is starving itself.
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    You should be eating back the calories you burn during exercise. So if your goal is 1300 and you burn 500, you should eat 1800 (or close to it. 1600-1700 would be a good number).

If you are not eating your exercise calories back, you are not giving your body enough energy, and you're not losing any weight because your body won't burn fat when it thinks it is starving itself.

100% agree! I eat most of mine back every day and it's working like a charm
  • Wetikaba
    Wetikaba Posts: 66 Member
    Options

100% agree! I eat most of mine back every day and it's working like a charm

I agree too!! You gotta feed your body enough calories or you'll get into starvation mode.
  • jar3827
    Options
    i agree but it also depends... there was a post i saw yesterday warning about dont count your calories twice. so if you have your settings that you are active then you also add in your workout you might be doing that... as long as you arent doing that, then yeah try to eat what you burn, or atleast some of it