Just Dance 2

Options
I absolutely LOOOVE this Wii game! :D

Does anyone that play it know ABOUT how many calories you burn? Or what do you think you do??

Thank you!!

Replies

• katyncal
    katyncal Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    i just input it as wii tennis, cause i sweat like a mad man when I play just dance 2. I know i burn more than when I play wii tennis but I always aim low to be safe.
  • rachieladines
    Options
    there is a section under the cardio tab called "dancing general" and I usually go off of that but man I'm sure its a lot because that game makes me sweaty lol
  • minxblack
    Options
    My friend and i just discovered Just Dance 1 and are hooked. We input it as "Dancing, aerobic" since we get crazy sweaty with it. I can do that for an hour without realizing I've exercised. Love it.
  • Charli666
    Options
    Its awesome isn't it!!!!

I usually input it as Dancing-General, but if i did 70 mins on it, i will only input 60 mins, just to be sure.

Have fun x
  • Fineraziel
    Options
    Hello! :) I love that game me too and use it 3-4 times a week as my cardio workout. However, I only do the songs that gets my heart really pumping and leave me dropping sweat (ex: Rasputin, Jump Jump, Iko Iko...). According to my HRM, I burn 8 cal per minute! :D