Bleh... ~ motivation needed =(

Options
I was doing so well on MFP - i joined about 5 months ago and lost about 24lbs. I was sooooo happy! Couldnt believe that i lost that much, i never have managed to before so was a huge result ~ only had about another 18lbs to go to reach my goal. Probably not even that am im a curvy lady (nice curves! lol).

Then xmas came... :grumble:

Chocolate came in there hordes, couldnt believe people brought us so many tins! Everyone noticed how well i was going and then i get bombared with choc. Anyway, this is my own fault, not there's but my entire theory of losing weigth was wiped from my memory that instant. I never had choc in the house, i work on a tight budget so no crap basically. Now i was surrounded at home and work, i caved =(.

I guess i should be lucky ive only gained 5lbs in 2 months but im more peed off with my mental weakness, why can it be so difficult to say no to something when you've worked your *kitten* off to go against it in the first place. Basically, ive signed in today trying to find my inspiration i had before xmas.

Thanks for reading and letting me express myself :heart:

Replies

• bigmang
    Options
    You've done it before, and you can do it again, and you've taken the 1st step.
  • tcatdog63
    tcatdog63 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    This is normal for most any dieter, so now that you had yourself a small break it's just time to get going again, don't beat yourself up, years of old habbits are hard to break. keep up the good work. YOU CAN DO THIS:happy:
  • Texsox
    Texsox Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I remember the Halloween to Christmas weight gain and am determined to avoid a Valentine's fat attack.
  • tessjordan88
    tessjordan88 Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Oh... yeah. Valentine's Day... :tongue: My hubby took my car to the shop and got new tires, an alignment, and all kinds of good stuff! He says he won't get me any chocolates or roses this year, because he spent a large chunk of his paycheck on my car! That's ok by me!
    I cleaned out the pantry cabinets yesterday and found 2 tins of divinity leftover from Christmas, along with some other sweets. Threw them away. :smile: It felt good to know I've resisted them for that long! Nothing tastes as good as healthy feels!!