loose skin

Options
So I have been doing this for about a week now and yes, i can see some results already but not in the good sense. My skin is starting to sag a bit and so it seems even less attractive than before. Also, My acne is coming back, is this normal after only one week of eating right? How long does this usually take before all the toxins leave the body plus will my skin adjust and attach itself again? Help

Replies

• Anidorie
    Anidorie Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    try some shea firming butter for weight lost and post pregnancy. walmart $7 dollars for 16 ounces works wonders
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    try some shea firming butter for weight lost and post pregnancy. walmart $7 dollars for 16 ounces works wonders

lots of water

unfortunately, I think the acne is normal as we start to eat healthy and detox ourselves from the crap we use to eat, it's gotta come out somewhere.

Shea firming butter.....fabulous, just be consistent with hit :)
  • isislc
    isislc Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I have the exact same symptoms you do when I am working out and tweaking my diet. One of the causes is that your ph tends to change and that creates the acne along with some other female problems. I never had problems with acne when I was a teenager so it just boggles me that I have to use so much cover up. The acne problem adjusts itself after a couple of weeks of your diet change, just drink plenty of water.

As for tightening your skin, try doing some work with weights. You won't develop mega muscles but will give your problem areas some toning to help with the saggy skin. Same here, drink lots of water. Water plays a big part in your skin's elasticity. Hope this helps.
  • sarcastje
    sarcastje Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Thank you guys. I will definitely try the shea butter and also drink more water.