Spring clothes are here!

Options
Hi everyone. So I have been out to a couple of stores using those fabulous Christmas gift cards. I am completely shocked and dismayed that the new spring lines are out and I am not near my goal at all! I still have snow around me here and I didn't even start thinking of clothes that have less coverage!!!! So, just a warning and a huge wake up call to everyone-it won't be long until Spring/Summer are here! Get ready and get moving.

I'm heading to the treadmill now!!!

I'm doing the Valentine's Day challenge so I really need to be watching what I put into my body and workout at the same time. I either do one great and the other horrible or vice versa!!! Any tips to eat great and exercise at the same time I'm all ears!!!

Replies

• tryinghard
    Options
    Hi everyone. So I have been out to a couple of stores using those fabulous Christmas gift cards. I am completely shocked and dismayed that the new spring lines are out and I am not near my goal at all! I still have snow around me here and I didn't even start thinking of clothes that have less coverage!!!! So, just a warning and a huge wake up call to everyone-it won't be long until Spring/Summer are here! Get ready and get moving.

I'm heading to the treadmill now!!!

I'm doing the Valentine's Day challenge so I really need to be watching what I put into my body and workout at the same time. I either do one great and the other horrible or vice versa!!! Any tips to eat great and exercise at the same time I'm all ears!!!
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • pam0206
    pam0206 Posts: 700 Member
    Options
    No great words of wisdom here, but at least working out gives you more calories to use! I am hooked on the quote, "you've earned x calories today from exercise" on the food page. I like having a little cushion. Good luck, it just isn't easy to get it all together, but I know that's why I'm here. :flowerforyou:
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I know- this is a huge goal of mine- I want to wear tank tops this year without feeling huge!