Hi, I'm new!

Options
I have been on here about a week, have been tracking my food and exercise. I have just now figured out how to add a post! :tongue:

My name is Cheryl, I will be turning 40 this year. I need to lose about 20 lbs. I have an under active thyroid and am on 150 mcg. of synthyroid. I have heard that taking synthroid makes it harder to lose, so I will be needing a lot of encouragement! I am looking forward to "meeting" new friends! :happy:

Replies

• Cherylann402
    Options
    I have been on here about a week, have been tracking my food and exercise. I have just now figured out how to add a post! :tongue:

My name is Cheryl, I will be turning 40 this year. I need to lose about 20 lbs. I have an under active thyroid and am on 150 mcg. of synthyroid. I have heard that taking synthroid makes it harder to lose, so I will be needing a lot of encouragement! I am looking forward to "meeting" new friends! :happy:
  • Cowboy
    Cowboy Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love this site.
    cowboy
  • bob9304
    bob9304 Posts: 87
    Options
    Welcome, this is a great place for a number of reasons, great tips, support, new friends and humor. Good luck you can do it.
    Bob
  • mrsjo79
    mrsjo79 Posts: 123
    Options
    Welcome:flowerforyou:
  • tishawillliams2
    Options
    This site is very helpful!:smile:
  • my3kids
    my3kids Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I am new here too and i really like the site and like it even more because its FREE! Good luck your road to weight loss success!! This place it great for incouragement!!:bigsmile:
  • sharii24
    Options
    well i just started this week too and i think that this site is wonderful. and i know what you mean by needing support i am not on any meds now but i was on lots for my asthma which helped add on few pounds. so if you ever need some one to talk to cry/ scream just send me a line and i know that you can do it !!!!
  • mildrede40
    Options
    Welcome, :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    :smile:
  • mildrede40
    Options
    WELCOME!! GLAD YOU ARE HERE!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile: