Hi - I need help

Options
I've lost 10Kg so far but have 39 to go (86lbs)!!! I've been on diets and exercise plans for most of my life and really just want to lose weight and get fit!. It would be great to make friends through this site and stay motivated. I'm rapidly moving towards 50 and really want to be fit and fabulous by then.

Replies

• MaryBachert
    MaryBachert Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You will find lots of great ideas and support here. I am enjoying meeting lots of new people and learning new eating habits. I wish you success in your weight loss!
    Mary
  • MsFitnFabulous
    MsFitnFabulous Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! And kudos on you past success. If you'd like you can send me a friend request. The people here are really friendly and supportive which I love. Best of luck on your journey!
  • debbielynn66
    Options
    Welcome! I have found a lot of great advice, and seen a lot of success stories, so we can do it!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you'd like, for extra support!

Debbie
  • tonisteedley
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well... Good Luck. We can all do this together !!!
  • MB_Positif
    MB_Positif Posts: 8,897 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! I'd love to offer support!
  • HolsDoinIt
    HolsDoinIt Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me...welcome and good luck on your journey...i know you can do it
  • meredith713
    Options
    Hi there-- you have done such an amazing job already! Good for you!

I bet that this site and the people and tools will be just what you need to get you to your goal!

I sent you a friend request!
    (And one to other commenters on this thread!)
  • lagosgal
    Options
    Thanks Mary!
  • momma52
    Options
    That is fantastic what you have lost so far! Keep up the good work. My name is Linda and I am 52 years old and have about 89 pounds to lose. It is a struggle but I am really enjoying this web site. Keep your goal in site and know that for every pound you are losing, you are prolonging your life and will feel so much better. You can do it!