Options
    Well, welcome! This site is awesome!
  • kleenhc
    Options
    Welcome aboard! Great site with great pple! :flowerforyou:
  • licha75
    licha75 Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    welcome! You will love it, I have been hear since jan. 3 and have lost 19.2 pounds so far! Just remember the hardest is the first 30 days, then it gets easier, so stick with it. You can do this and think about how good you will feel once you lose the weight!:happy:
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Welcome! awesome place to be.. feel free to add me as a friend if you like :)
  • MernaDea
    Options
    Welcome - my first day too! :drinker:
  • xinzya
    xinzya Posts: 15
    Options
    welcome aboard....you are on your way to healthier living :)
  • doinbigthings
    Options
    I like that, that is the way to reward youself. My cousin introduced me to this site this week. I hope I do as well as you. I'm still learning things on here. Good Job.
  • LDRAE
    LDRAE Posts: 8
    Options
    Welcome! I have been on this site for only a couple of weeks - but I can tell you that I really like it. I started on this site because one of my close friends joined and has found success. I figured maybe I could find a little success myself with the weight loss. I have been struggling with my weight for awhile now and the support on this site seems to be just what I need. Feel free to add me as a friend - I have only a few on here so far, and would welcome more friends. Good Luck in your journey - this weight loss thing is hard - but you are worth it.
  • Cloe
    Cloe Posts: 435
    Options
    Welcome, you'll love this site!! :flowerforyou: