Suggestions for Workout song

Options
Hey everyone I want to know what do you listen to when you are working ou,t what gets you going in the morning? Any genre of music will be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!

Replies

• jentaylor412
    Options
    I listen to 80's hair bands..lol cause I can jam along and I love it. but mostly pantera!
  • Amber030583
    Amber030583 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    I love me some ac/dc. lol Whatever it is about it, it gets me going. Great for running to.
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    i can't not move to J'adore Hardcore by Scooter
  • mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    Lil Wayne! :)
  • Wetikaba
    Wetikaba Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    wow. There is so much you can listen too. What's your favorite style?
    Anything up tempo is good. Also when I run I like ambient-relaxing music to help me get in the zone. If you like mainstream you can create a play list by going on billboard and checking the new hits. Personal favorite: F*** you from Cee-Lo
  • lulu1994
    lulu1994 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Don't Stop Til You Get Enough Michael Jackson
    Meet me Halfway Black Eyed Peas (I listen to a lot of their music for workouts--Pump It gets you going)
    Ring-a-Ling Black Eyed Peas
  • wan2b21
    wan2b21 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    For me its Dubstep.. It gets the heart going and the beats are easy to follow at about a 6.5 mph pace on a treadmill or elliptical.
  • blondie_0506
    Options
    I like listening to Rock music when I'm working out, because its mostly crazy blood pumping music and it gets my mind in full gear to work out!! :)
  • deedsy
    deedsy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone so far.I have that Cee-lo on repeat when I'm running on the treadmil lol l and Rock gets me ready to lift with some intensity
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I like to Run to these songs

Thnks fr the mmrs- fall out boys
    Sandstorm and feel the beat- Darude
    milkshake
    black eyed peas
    lady gaga
    Rhianna
    like a G6
    then I like to throw a little Poison in there too!
  • Mrs_Deeds
    Options
    I TOTALLY love Cee Lo, Pink, BEP, ACDC, Great Big Sea...anything with a wicked dance beat! A little MJ never hurts either!!
  • blondie_0506
    Options
    Thanks everyone so far.I have that Cee-lo on repeat when I'm running on the treadmil lol l and Rock gets me ready to lift with some intensity

Hell yeah, I listen to Rock when I'm lifting weights and when I'm doing my kick boxing :)
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    I am addicted to the disco station on Pandora for my Android. Just search for any popular disco song and it will make an amazing station. I searched "September" by Earth Wind and Fire. LOVE IT!
  • deedsy
    deedsy Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Omg I love Earth Wind and Fire!!! September is an awesome song
  • hottamolly00
    hottamolly00 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Sure is!
  • lauralaurafish
    lauralaurafish Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Mike Shinoda's "Remember the Name" -- best song to get you pumped up.
  • caroleeb
    caroleeb Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    "Fuel" by Metallica has to be my favorite, good driving beat. I like me some metal when I work out.
  • JohnnyNull
    JohnnyNull Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Don't know if this is of interest for you, but I like Podrunner, especially when -- wait for it -- I'm running.

http://www.djsteveboy.com/podrunner.html
  • Jason_Hall
    Jason_Hall Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm stuck in the 80s, music wise, so there's lots of Motley Crue, Metallica, Poison, and so on.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Bump