Saying hello

Options
Hi folks,

This is a great site. I downloaded the DROID app and now I'm using the web page too. The whole thing has been a great experience and has helped a bunch already.

I've dropped from 188 to 181 so far. I need to get down to 165 for a killer bike ride I have in July. Killer because I think my brother is trying to kill me. The ride is called the Triple Bypass (in Colorado). I ride so I don't have to have a triple bypass.

Be good and work hard folks.

kjc

Replies

• SunLove8
    SunLove8 Posts: 693 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Congrats on your weight loss and your journey to living healthy :) That bike ride sounds like a "killer" but a "healer", hehheee =) How long is the bike ride? Good luck to you and cheers!
  • Jhagewood
    Options
    At least you aren't doing the Leadville Trail 100 in Colorado (ultramarathon of 100 miles held on trails and dirt roads at altitude of about 10,000 feet) ! Enjoy the Triple...
  • Celo24
    Celo24 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    Welcome man! This is a great site! A ton of friendly people and good advice on here. Please feel free to add me as a friend if you are looking for additional support. Good luck on the bike ride! That does sound like a killer.
  • kjc7
    kjc7 Posts: 14
    Options
    Not quite the leadville. But it is 120 miles with 3 climbs over 11k'. That Leadville Ultra is insane. It must really take intense discipline to train up for that!