Options
Hi I am new to the site and also to calorie counting so I could do with lots of support

Replies

• cbreen90
    Options
    Welcome!!! I'm new to this whole thing too! If you are looking for support this is definitely the site to be a part of! Good luck with your goals and best wishes!
  • katebcastro
    Options
    Welcome! There are alot support here..Ive been on this site for about two weeks now and loving it so far..Good Luck!we can do it!
  • erinkelly2
    erinkelly2 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I am new to this site and calorie counting as well. So far I am finding it really helpful though. Add me as a friend if you would like. I do not really know anyone on here so I could use the help. I actually made my sister and husband join but they are not actually checking it. ---Erin
  • txhoney04
    Options
    Hi my name is Samantha and I was encouraged to join this website from my sis-in-law who has lost 15lbs. I am hoping that this will work for me like it has worked for her. I am 24, married, no kids, and a full time nusing student. I sit on my rear end a lot in class and at home doing homework. I could use some SUPPORT and MOTIVATION and Ill try to give some back. Thanks, so excited to get my body back.
    Sam
  • cldb
    cldb Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi there and welcome.
    I've been a member since last year but never really used it properly till a few weeks ago. I love this site!