30 Day Shred...Me!

Options
Hi:) I just started the 30 Day Shred and was wondering if anyone wanted to join me? We can use this thread as daily support for eachother. I'm on Day 2, I start Day 3 tomorrow. I will post my measurments here. I think this is the best way in seeing our results, besides...I HATE the scale....:laugh:

Replies

• sarahtroupe
    Options
    Yes I jus bought it also.. I would luv it if we could post on day to day ....
  • jigglemom
    jigglemom Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Is that the Biggest Loser DVD?
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Yes I jus bought it also.. I would luv it if we could post on day to day ....

Have you started it yet?
  • mrsmacg2b
    Options
    I'm waiting for my DVD to come in the post!!! How are you logging it as exercise - under aerobics??
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    Is that the Biggest Loser DVD?

Jillian Micheals from the biggest loser:)
  • 123nikki123
    Options
    I'm waiting for my DVD to come in the post!!! How are you logging it as exercise - under aerobics??

I put it under Circuit Training:)
  • jjjohns
    Options
    I've been doing it for about a month and have been doing level 2 for a couple weeks. It's intense but great! Stick with it and hopefully we will all see results. I've lost 3 pounds so far. I do the Shred every other day, yoga every other day, and I run 3-4 miles every night if possible. Good luck!!
  • altfamily
    Options
    I would love to join you. I am on day 2 (would of been 3, but I was having a bad time moving!) LOL
  • paulandrea
    paulandrea Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I'm new here! what is this about??
  • sweetNsassy2584
    sweetNsassy2584 Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Today will be L1 D4 for me.. I'm finally not as sore!! YAY! I already went on a walk today and i think my body is telling me to rest. sigh* i'm going to see how I feel tonight and crank it out. Its only 20 minutes. I normally do the video and 30-40 minutes on the elliptical every day. The video doesn't have enough cardio for me :) Happy shredding!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    I love to shred!! have fun!!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I am a shredder...I'll join you! I am starting day 5 of level 2, but I think I'll be here a while... it really kicks my butt!!! I can barely get through it without small breaks. BUT, I am seeing a difference and so will you! I love it!
  • Rocking_Robin
    Rocking_Robin Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    I did Day 8 of the Shred today. I started Level 2 yesterday. OMG!!! IT is Hard and here I thought Level 1 was hard, Level 2 is even harder for me. I love the support of 30 day Shedders! When I complete my 30 days, I will be SO proud.
    Please add me as a friend. I am not usually a whiner but boy I need the support with this!!
    Good Luck all!!
    Robin
  • kimballtracy
    Options
    im gonna do day 6 on monday... doing other things for my work out over the weekend.. just bought another dance game...kinda like zumbz i think... its a golds gym game. my starrting measurements are 45--39--45! cant wait to see everyone do a good job on this!!
  • denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    hey we have a motivation 30 day shred thread going.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/171006-30-day-shred-motivation-thread
  • krystlenicole
    krystlenicole Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I would like to join also. I have done the video one time in the past two weeks. Hopefully daily posts will help me complete the video each day. I also bought Jillian Michaels Yoga video and can't wait to try that one also!