cut out caffeine ...

Options
I recently cut out caffeine from my diet.. Not entirely, but definately WAY LESS then I was consuming. I am drinking more water, fat free milk.. Some tea, but diet tea now. I'm not much of a pop drinking, only when we go to the movies or something like that..

Anyways, I am having some bad headaches lately and NO ENERGY!! How get I boost my energy?

Replies

• liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I've used the 5-hour caffeine free shots a few times on bad days and they are a good vitamin boost. GNC has some energy shots by the counter too that are caffeine free.
  • cmw72
    cmw72 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Personally ... I'd just go back to the caffeine ...

Then again, I drink a 16oz Monster every morning and a scoop of Jack3D before I go workout so ...
  • surfinusa555
    surfinusa555 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I went from 5-6 cups of coffee every day to 0 and I had REALLY bad caffeine headaches for 3-4 days. They subsided completely within about a week. I felt really sluggish for about 2 weeks and only about a month later did I feel like I was getting close to normal energy levels. You just have to wait it out. It's a drug addiction. It takes time.
  • Proudmumofboys
    Options
    thanks everyone, I didn't cut it all out completely, still have a cup of hot tea every now and then or a glass of iced tea, but not drinking Tea everyday all day!!!! More water less tea.