I got a month of off work

Options
I have a month of off work due to the fact that they are slow. I have been losing weight because I walk alot at work and now I have no idea what to do?? Some one please help me there is tons of snow here in Michigan and I need help to make up the exercise:)

Have a good day

Replies

• MissyFit08
    MissyFit08 Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Maybe try getting some work out videos (Jillian Michael's are fabulous and cheap!) and watch what you eat since you won't be moving as much as you do at work unless you make it a point to exercise.
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
  • rhodes2b
    rhodes2b Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    My mom lives in chicago and walks at the local high school. They have a track inside that the community can use between certain hours.
  • dniapas
    dniapas Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Is it possible for you to shovel snow? It's a really great workout, and if you bundle up really well, you'll sweat quite a bit.
  • christabeltoria
    christabeltoria Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Do they have places for indoor walking. Here there are sometimes times when local indoor tracks are open for walking. We have a ton of snow in ON too, and I'm missing my road walks. I've been shovelling and riding the stationary bike. Good luck finding your substitute activity!
  • 12skipafew99100
    12skipafew99100 Posts: 1,669 Member
    Options
    I walk at the Mall. They open 2 hours before the stores. You wouldn't beieve the whole sub culture of people there every morning.
  • jeneil4
    Options
    I know a lot of people that go to the mall before the stores open, Tims is usually open they walk up and down the mall and grab a coffee. It's warm because it's inside and big enough to move around. My aunt and uncle do it everyday and have made it a social thing. Good luck
  • purplespeckle
    Options
    I have a month of off work due to the fact that they are slow. I have been losing weight because I walk alot at work and now I have no idea what to do?? Some one please help me there is tons of snow here in Michigan and I need help to make up the exercise:)

Have a good day

try some workout dvd's. i get a lot of mine from walmart.com there are so many to choose from and i order online and have them shipped free to the store instead of buying them in store because for one the selection is much greater and b/c i look up the dvd's on youtube.com first to see if it's something that i like :)
  • rnroadrunner
    rnroadrunner Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    you have been given a blessing in disguise. P90X is one hr long and you only need some bands or light weights and a pull up bar. if you get started now you will be in such awesome shape and also a habit will have been formed to set aside the time towork out. go and kick some booty!