Hey All! :)

Options
I just started counting my calories on December 29th of 2010. I have lost a decent bit, but have a long way to go! I want to lose weight and be healthier for me and my new husband of about 4 months. I want to set a great example of healthy living for our future children we will have in a few years and take good care of us. I really do enjoy this site and use it on my phone as well. Seeing what I would be taking in really does make me put some unhealthy choices back where I got them a lot of times. I am "addicted" to pizza though hahaha. I am currently studying to be a Dietitian and that is one other reason for me to lose weight. I love it so far! Very cool to be able to figure out your own BMI and stuff and see what things are bad/good etc. You wouldnt belive the amounts of sugar we consume even if its not directly through cakes and things! Anyway, I thought it would be nice to chat with people at times and maybe they can talk me out of splurging at CiCi pizza like I did today lol.

Replies

• Kindsak
    Options
    Congratulations on your new marriage! I met a young lady at a salsa class last week who shared how she lost 80 pounds in a year using the app on her phone. That same evening when I got home, I downloaded it! lol....
  • BigBeaver
    BigBeaver Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    welcome, and congratulations on your nuptials. Hope you do well on your journey