Need to loose this baby weight!!

Options
Im 3 weeks into my diet to shift the last few pounds having given birth 4 months ago. SW 150lbs, CW 145lbs, GW 136lbs, although pre pregrancy weight was 140lbs.
Looking for people in similar situation to join me to help motivate me and stop me cheating!! So any others out there fighting the baby bulge add me as i only have 1 friend!!!!! Thanks x

Replies

• DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Added you :) Im also battling the baby bulge. Although its been 1 year since i was preg it just wont budge but now i cant use 'ive just had a baby' as a excuse i need the real me back. Good luck hun look forward too chatting xx
  • dspearsb
    dspearsb Posts: 186
    Options
    You can add me if you want. My first daughter is now 4 and my second is 2. Gained between 110-125 between the both of them. i lost a lot after birth but trying to shed the last 45lbs.
  • alyssa92982
    alyssa92982 Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    I just sent a friend request to you-I have also just started to work on losing baby weight-my youngest turned 7 weeks old today and I'm hoping to lose the last 10 pounds-I also have a 2 1/2 yr old and 9 yr old
  • hols_blue
    hols_blue Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Thanks for adding me. I am just about still able to use the "just had baby excuse" but like you say, wont be able to forever!!!
    Youve got a great motivation for loosing weight - getting married. Im thinking of booking a holiday abroad just to motivate me! x
  • betsyweltha
    betsyweltha Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I have a similar story and are weights and goals are the same... My recommendation would be find motivation in ANYTHING! A swim suit, having your old clothes big on you, the scale, your child, the fat chick at the mall... ANYTHING! :)
  • thedestar
    thedestar Posts: 1,278 Member
    Options
    I'll send you a request! My daughter is 9 months old, and I'm back to my pre-preg weight, but trying to lose some more! I want to be at healthy weight when we decide to have another :)
  • mummma
    mummma Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    hey ladies.... x

i have a 6 month old daughter lola (the cute one in the pic lol) i also have a 2 and a half year old daughter ella and a 4 year old son. im working on getting rid of the mummy tummy too! altho im not sure which pregnancy its from haha... probably harry! x

i have a long way to go. start weight 200 current weight 197 goal 147...... x
  • MaKisMom
    MaKisMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Add me, too! My baby is 7.5 weeks, and I have 10lbs to lose. I also have a 5.5 year old and my younger daughter turns 3 on Monday.
    Are you ladies breastfeeding? I'm having a hard time making sure I eat enough calories to make up for BFing, but I don't want it to affect my supply.
  • Ashore90
    Options
    Right there with you! Got a 2 month old
  • DiamondRubyMom
    DiamondRubyMom Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm trying to lose weight too. I have to admit having my two kids actually helped me lose weight. Breastfeeding is the best weight lose system on the planet. lol I honestly don't tract those calories since i don't actually know how much my little guys is eating from me and my goal is only .5 lbs a week any way. I figure any more won't hurt me or my milk supply. SW 173 CW 167 goal 153 by 2012.
  • MaKisMom
    MaKisMom Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    When I lost weight after my 2nd baby, I tracked calories and ended up losing way more than I'd intended. But not taking into account those calories did affect my supply as I lost more and more weight, so I know I have to be careful.

I agree, having kids is the best weight loss tool...mine don't give me a chance to relax!
  • miutu97
    Options
    Hi ladies,

I just joined MFP after reading an article on CNN. I have a 10 month old (my third!). I have just recently started working out. I am hoping to lose a few pounds and get down to a smaller dress size for my baby girl's birthday.

Glad to be a part of the MFP boards now. Hope I can find friends who will support me in my weight loss efforts.
  • miutu97
    Options
    I also wanted to add that I did WW after my first son and second son. I got down to my goal weight after my second son through very hard work (daily workouts, very detailed calorie tracking). Also through the inspiring stories and support the on WW boards. So keep up the good work. Its possible to get to your goal weight. Not to mention its the best thing you can do for yourself!

I am glad to have this new venue for tracking, reporting and support.