EA Active2

Options
Is anyone using this for their exercise? I was thinking that we could all get together and stary a group to keep each other motivated by posting what we did and how many calories were burned etc...

Replies

• tay_913
    tay_913 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    2/8
    2 workouts
    50 minutes and 323 calories!
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    I USE IT.. and LOVE IT
  • Kkmama
    Kkmama Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    I love my EA Active 2! It is pretty much all I use for exercise. It is wonderful. A group sounds like fun!
  • jdejre_k
    Options
    Bump... if you start a group through EASportsActive.com, post its group name and password on here for others to sign up. I'll join!!!!!!
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    I agree
  • ElenaMartens
    Options
    Over the weekend I purchased EA Sport Active! I used it today for the first time and I think that it is going to be pretty much all I use for exercise. So far it is wonderful. I'm trying out the 30-day challange starting out on the low and then move myself up. A group sounds like fun!
  • maeadair
    maeadair Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Is there anything similar to this that does not require some kind of system (ie: wii, playstation etc)? A DVD or even an old VCR tape to follow along with....need the exercise but can not currently afford a system.
  • HaydonS19
    HaydonS19 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    What system is everyone using? I'm on the xbox360 with the Kinect. The reason why i ask is because you can't join a group unless you have it on that certain gaming system which I think is just crazy
  • ElenaMartens
    Options
    I'm using the wii.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm on PS3. I love it, especially since trading out the resistance bands for 5# weights and adding my own music. I'm halfway through the 3rd week of the 9 week challenge, but I do trainer generated exercises in addition to the scheduled ones.
  • tay_913
    tay_913 Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Im on xbox 360 with kinect
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    There is actually a thread in the Fitness and Exercise forum where a bunch of us post our daily stats. :-)
  • HaydonS19
    HaydonS19 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Ok, thank you ceelovejay