Hello Everybody!

Options
:flowerforyou: Hello everyone, I'm not new here, but since I joined have never really been active on here. I've always struggled with my weight, weighed up to 225lbs, I lost 25lbs 2 years ago and have been able to keep them off, but lately I felt my self eating more and gaining weight, luckily i've only gained 3 lbs, but it just made me wan't to get the ball rolling again. I want to lose at least 30 more pounds but would even happier with 40 lbs. Wish me luck everyone and continue with all your good work!

Replies

• gaby7682
    gaby7682 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello everyone, I'm not new here, but since I joined have never really been active on here. I've always struggled with my weight, weighed up to 225lbs, I lost 25lbs 2 years ago and have been able to keep them off, but lately I felt my self eating more and gaining weight, luckily i've only gained 3 lbs, but it just made me wan't to get the ball rolling again. I want to lose at least 30 more pounds but would even happier with 40 lbs. Wish me luck everyone and continue with all your good work!
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Good luck gaby. :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck!!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    Welcome!!! You can do it!!!:flowerforyou: