Representing MFP!-San Diego (w pic)

Options
DSCN1174-1.jpg

Just thought you might want to see some of your MFP friends kicking butt at the Mermaid run today! None of us were runners when we started our individual weight loss journey but we sure ran today! We also didn't know each other but have become friends now! There is a combined total loss of 73 lbs just in this little group!

So if you are struggling today- don't worry! Just stick around, make some friends, and get inspired to do things you never thought you would want to do!:drinker:

Replies

• emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    Wow fabulous job all of you! Isnt it fun to have friends to share it with!
    Keep up the good work and motivating us all!
  • Teebowen
    Teebowen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    awesome job ladies!!!!
  • Teebowen
    Teebowen Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    awesome job ladies!!!!
  • Elokyn
    Elokyn Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    so great!! :)
  • RaeN81
    RaeN81 Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Nice!
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,323 Member
    Options
    That's so cool! Way to go. I can't wait until the weather turns and i can do my first 5K of the year. =)
  • amandalc980
    amandalc980 Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    We frigid rock! I think I found someones blog online where they mentioned my end of the run weight loss technique ( I vomited just a little because those 2 girls are animals).
  • ToddFo
    ToddFo Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So that's what grass looks like. We haven't seen our grass in a while. Congrats.
  • sunnyk8
    sunnyk8 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS!!!!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    well done ladies! must be a great feeling :)
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Greaat job!
  • skinnyack
    Options
    So that's what grass looks like. We haven't seen our grass in a while. Congrats.

Yes, don't worry all you snowed in peeps out there! there is still green grass somewhere in the world!:laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!