New Here

Options
:smile: Hi, im new and hope to get alot of push from the reg or should i say experts

Replies

• eteezie
    eteezie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Bigi!!
  • kkmbear
    kkmbear Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi Bigi! I am new here too. I really like the format of the calorie counter.
  • tina4peace
    Options
    Hi everyone!
  • CharHill4
    Options
    Hello Everyone! I am also new here. My sister asked me to join this with her so that we could lose weight together. I have navigated just about every part of this site and love it! It's easy to use. I wish the best of luck to everyone in their goals! :smile:
  • Ricanpecan
    Options
    YES, your gonna like this calorie count very much and welcome aboard
  • Ricanpecan
    Options
    I must agree with you
  • Ricanpecan
    Options
    congrats on your 3lbs lost good job
  • brocflores
    Options
    Welcome newbie's!!!! Feel free to add me if y'all would like! I love to help motivate others and have others help motivate me too! This is a journey we can all help one another on!!!
  • LaurenBelv
    Options
    hello i hope you have luck with your journey xoxo
  • cass1966
    Options
    Hello everyone, I'm ready to lose this 20 pounds!!!! So I'm gonna need a lot of help....I look forward to meeting everyone.
  • idahogirl71
    idahogirl71 Posts: 1,110 Member
    Options
    Best wishes to you all...Today is my 30th day on here and I absolutely love it! Anyone who is seeking friends on her e for motivation feel free to add me. I love the difference having motivation brings. I have until now always "dieted" alone and it always sucked. I am actually enjoying it this time around :)
  • kimmisatch
    Options
    Hiya I just signed up today :)
    Am from NZ and everything is kilos here but slowly understanding this.
    I lost 23kg on weight watchers but since pro-points came in I can't seem to lose so am taking it into my own hands now.
  • Lizzie08
    Lizzie08 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello, I am new here ... Love this site and the best part FREE! Don't have any friends on this site so hopefully I can somehow follow some peeps to get inspired by their success! Peace and good luck everyone :P