sports bras

Options
Does anyone know where to find sports bras with really good support for big breasted women? I have not been able to find any that really give me good support when I run or jump. Any information is greatly appreciated. :happy:

Replies

• gatedialer
    gatedialer Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Same here.
  • elfie9863
    Options
    Enell....Oprah's swears by them...I got one for about $60. Honestly, worth every penny. I only wear it to work out tho, and just save it for that and never put in the dryer. So far, it's a year old and in great shape...
  • nsueflorence
    nsueflorence Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    I wear a bra and a sports bra! so I am also interested in this
  • Diya13
    Diya13 Posts: 24
    Options
    my mom is a size 40i, she gets all her bras here: http://www.lindasonline.com/
  • georgiagorwell
    Options
    There is a bra company called Freya who do them for women for all sizes and activities.
  • MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in this as well...I wear two (sometimes 3) sports bras. It SUCKS!
  • arfdemob5
    arfdemob5 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    i went to Nordstroms and bought one by elomi. It was about $70 but it is amazing. It's NOT a compression style, so I don't feel like i can't breath..but I don't move! It was available in store in a 46ddd so that was awesome. I also bought a regular bra from same company at it was about $60. I highly recommend nordstroms for anyone, because they are extremely knowledgeable. No you wont get the cheapest bra there, but you will get the best fit.
  • jennifir
    jennifir Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    I'm interested in this as well...I wear two (sometimes 3) sports bras. It SUCKS!

I am so glad to know I'm not the only one who has to do this!
  • bpayne78
    bpayne78 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    I love the Shock Absorber ones. (I wear a 34F) I usually get mine from www.bravissimo.com. The ONLY downside to them is that they are in the UK and that adds some shipping time and extra fees (shipping and customs).

I checked out the site listed above (http://www.lindasonline.com/) and they have plenty of styles. Thanks for posting Diya13!
  • HaydonS19
    HaydonS19 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Okay, thank you very much for the ideas ladies, will definitely look into them.
  • RussianLynx
    Options
    I really like Cacique sports bras (sold by Lane Bryant). They are very sturdily made and have underwires (which I think are important. If you have a large bust and wear a sports bra with no wires, you get one giant uni-boob!)

One of the features I really like about the bra is that you can wear the straps in the traditional way or youc an cross them. I have a powerful upper body (especially neck and shoulders) and have trouble getting my bra straps to stay in place if I can't "racer back" them. These bras are amazing and worth every penny. They retail for about $40 or sometimes you can get a good deal on eBay. My main problem with the Lane Bryant site is that they rarely have my size in stock, so I usually have to find them on eBay.

I'm a 40DD. I run a lot and do martial arts and these bras are the best!