I adore my HRM!

Options
I bought a Garmin HRM and Bontrager SpeedTrap with ANT+ and it syncs perfectly with my Digifit iPhone app. My speed sensor on my bike will sync together with the HRM and track speed, heart rate, distance, calories burned. LOVE IT!!!

Replies

• MissChyna
    MissChyna Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I was thinking about getting one to accurately track everything. Thanks for sharing! I know nothing about HRM's lol
  • eteezie
    eteezie Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I bought a Garmin HRM and Bontrager SpeedTrap with ANT+ and it syncs perfectly with my Digifit iPhone app. My speed sensor on my bike will sync together with the HRM and track speed, heart rate, distance, calories burned. LOVE IT!!!

I wish I was more of a techie! :-)
  • LaurenBelv
    Options
    how much what that????

xoxo
  • rileysowner
    rileysowner Posts: 8,239 Member
    Options
    Mine is a SportLine without all the extras of a Garmin, but I think it is the greatest thing. I wish I had it years ago.
  • jadedjade24
    Options
    I just got a Mio from Academy Sports store the other day and I love it to pieces! All the machines at the gym were wrong, I had been burning a lot more calories then they were telling me! I love it and now I can get the 30 day shred to see what everyone is raving about and know exactly how many calories I am burning!

I <3 you, HRM

Oh, and mine only cost me about 30 bucks. Great deal!
  • arwsgirl
    arwsgirl Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I also found out that I was burning more (usually) then the machines said and this way I can track my distance/calories when I hike and bike as well. Sweet!

I found the HRM strap for about $36 on eBay - about $35 for the SpeedTrap for my bike - $10 for the iPhone attachment and $15 for the app that tracks all the above info. Totally worth it.

The Garmin computers/monitors are very high-tech but I only have the Garmin (brand) strap that syncs with my phone rather than a wrist computer.