Mallowmars

Options
Does anyone know the EXACT date grocery stores stop selling Mallowmars? I know it's usually early spring but I'd like to know for sure so I can stock up.

Replies

• anutkaren
    Options
    Now, I hit the sent button way too fast...let me explain, they are NOT for me. I have a friend who likes them. For real.:noway: :noway: :laugh: :sad:
  • Briacha
    Briacha Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    LOLOL!!! ;)
  • Skolls081102
    Options
    I know Costco has them- and yes it's a big box. The store by me has them marked down to $2.97- so they're getting rid of them. I guess the answer would be....now??? Sorry...lol
  • lupuslady
    Options
    google the company and ask them. Believe me, the companies are very willing to answer your questions.
  • Lodi
    Lodi Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi Anutkaren....my supermarket has them all the time and in fact the manager is real nice!!! If there is anything in the store that I need and they don't have sure enough after I ask him it is in stock in the next few days. Anutkaren try asking your manager at your store I know he would love to help you!!
  • WTFitness
    WTFitness Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    "Virtually alone among processed foods, Nabisco’s greatest cookie has an actual season, vanishing in April and reappearing in stores each October. (Transport from the factory in Toronto during summer’s heat poses too much of a threat to the Mallomar’s fragile dark-chocolate shell.)"
    http://nymag.com/shopping/bestbets/23161/

I've never heard of these before... and I'm from Toronto!:tongue:
  • That_Girl
    That_Girl Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    Now, I hit the sent button way too fast...let me explain, they are NOT for me. I have a friend who likes them. For real.:noway: :noway: :laugh: :sad:

I used this excuse when my mom found a box of cigarettes in my bag. LOLLL
  • jojospero
    jojospero Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Hope you didn't eat all those mallowmars Anutkaren!
  • jojospero
    jojospero Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know the EXACT date grocery stores stop selling Mallowmars? I know it's usually early spring but I'd like to know for sure so I can stock up.

Did you ever find out?!! lol