introduce yourself

Options
Hi everyone, I am new to all of this posting thing, but I want to try it to see if this will help me be accountable and motivatied at the same time...I have been overweight all of my life, I want to lose weight so I will feel better, look better, and will be around to see my kids grow up into Godly young men and get married. I have a great husband and a wonderful life...I just need to lose a lot of weight. I am a sign language teacher at the high school as well as a professional interpreter. I am embarrassed how I look. Encouragement will help me I am sure. Well that is me :)

Replies

• Dmonique85
    Options
    This is a great place, just do your best to follow the plan for you. It's been working for me so far...having a couple funny days since it's my TOM, but if you'd like we can be friends. I have a great bunch of friends. There are some AWESOME people on here. Seriously a great system & free :)
  • TwilaG
    TwilaG Posts: 134
    Options
    I have been on here almost a month. I am learning a lot about food and exercise. The people are so encouraging! I have 3 daughters and want to see them grow up to be Godly women also. I have spent the last several years teaching them how NOT to treat the temples God gave us. I pray I can teach them how we are supposed to treat it.
  • sunkisssed
    Options
    I have been on here for a while but lost some motivation-I think its because I never interacted with anyone. I lost and gained 10 pounds back this past year and now I'm ready to get back on track and live my life. I am surrounded by negative energy that really pegs my self esteem my family always calls me fat, I'm the largest one of my co-workers and over all the biggest out of my friends. I am sick of being the big one and just want to be comfortable in my own skin. Today I weigh 154 and one day I hope to be 115. Its kind of shameful talking to my real friends about my weight because I feel like everyone's just so pitiful about it and think its my fault I'm big and I don't try hard enough. So what I'm trying to say is I'm glad there are forums here to see there are people going to the same struggle I am :)

1387158.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter