Starting A New Workout Program

Options
I'm new to MyFitnesPal and I came here to find some accountability friends. I have a tendency to fall off my healthy eating pattern and with this happens it affect my workout schedule. Hoping to find some great friends to chat with or to help keep me on track and to return the favor after all I enjoy coaching others. Coaching others allows me to stay on my track so if you are in need of some coaching lets see if we can coach each other.

The new program I am starting is Chalene Johnson TurboFire 10 weeks workout program. I have already started with her 5 day meal planner and workout and I start Monday for 10-weeks. I am also blogging my progress at http://myturbofirechallenge.blogspot.com/ if you would like to join me there as well. The more accountability friends I have the more the more you will power me to continue so please join on my blog and here as my accountability friend. If I see your faces than I know your there and I know you are watching. And of course I would love to read your comments.

Look forward to meeting some wonderful freinds.

Tereska

Replies

• buckeyereavis
    Options
    I am an herbalife wellness coach, and i found mfp on my fone! lol!
    came to the site realized the abundace of info... love it! track my food... and the support i need...

i bring my clients here too... they love it! helps keep them accountable as well!!!

thanks for sharing!