a new attitude on over-indulging

Options
hello! just a random little thing for you all here. after logging in all my food for the day i realized that i ate a LOT more calories than i had wanted! even with my workout, i had a lot more calories than desired. while i didn't necessarily eat a lot of things completely terrible for me, and wasn't bingeing or anything, the calorie amount was still significantly high.

now, normally, this would very much discourage me, putting thoughts like "well i already blew today, might as well just go all out" or the discouragement would lead to days of horrible eating which would turn into weeks and so on, ultimately sabotaging any progress i had made.

not this time though. this time i'm going to use this incident to move me forward, instead of backwards. instead of giving up i'm going to turn it into motivation to push myself the next few days to really be more conscious about what i'm eating and how much and even stepping up my workouts a bit to really make sure i keep going in the right direction and make sure i stay on track!

we can either learn from mistakes, or let them destroy us.

i'm done letting them destroy me! it's all about attitude, and this time i have the right, positive attitude.

i can do this, and so can everyone else! just gotta keep moving forward. no more going back in time :)

Replies

• forttc
    forttc Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Words of wisdom. Stick with it. I know you can do it. You have the right attitude.
  • johnthefatman
    Options
    Amen to that sister - well done for not going on a full on binge.