First goal achieved

Options
alybel
alybel Posts: 6 Member
My first goal was to get below 80 kg, well yesterday I weighed in at 79 kg! I started at 87.6 kg, so it is only 7.6 kg lost (16.7 lb). Here is a pic, I think I can see a bit of difference but still have a long way to go..

BEFORE
8September2010.jpg

FEBRUARY 2011
DSC_0015.jpg

Replies

• davidmsheppard
    Options
    Excellent going, keep it up.
  • sabcooke
    sabcooke Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    That's brill keep up the good work :smile:
  • wenders123
    wenders123 Posts: 338 Member
    Options
    Hi there,

There is most definately a difference between those photo's. Well done and keep it up :bigsmile:
  • asdawkins
    Options
    yay, good for you!!
  • proudtexan71
    proudtexan71 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Great Job!!!
  • xSophia19
    xSophia19 Posts: 1,536 Member
    Options
    Well done!! Keep it up! At the beginning of 2011 i wanted to looose weight as im quite over weight, soo i thought id give slim fast a bash! At january 1st i weight in at 16st 6lbs, and 7 weeks down the line i now weigh 15st. 6lbs soo in 7 weeks i have lost 1stone! I cannot be any more happier with my self than what i am now. Im 18 years old, still very young and over the last few years i have put on alot of weight due to high school foods (very unhealthy!) And i also feel very paranoid when i go outside, so i thought to myself now is the time to change the way i look. I have gone from a size 18 UK to a size 16 UK in 7 weeeks soo i am really really chufed!! Now i am trying to get myself into a size 14. I am going to stay on slim fast for another month and see how much i loose. :) Keep up the good work everyone!! x
  • denacutrone
    Options
    can definitley see the difference in the 2 pictures! good job! keep it up!
  • shellywoodworth
    shellywoodworth Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    you can most definitely see a difference, especially in your face, chest and legs. Way to go girl! You look great keep up the great work!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!:heart:
  • forever28
    forever28 Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Way to go!! You're doing GREAT! :wink:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!