New... Looking to loose about 15 pounds

Options
Hi all,
Have been on MFP since Monday and have lost a pound. I'm pretty active and do spin, step, turbo kick, and I'm started doing some 5ks and some climbs since the fall. However, I just turned 41 and man, those last few pounds are stubborn! So frustrating! Looking for any support to keep me from hitting that wall and giving up!
4657153.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

• dieseljay74
    Options
    Same here. only have the last say 15- 20 pounds to lose. Actually that's where I started....not overweight but not ripped either. Could never get my diet on track to get those last few vanity pounds off. Been doing MFP for a solid week and so far i really like it. Haven't wieghed myself yet but I feel better and clothes are slightly loose!

Good luck!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    hiya and welcome! wow id love to be able to fit all that in! im on my final 6-10 pounds! so if u need some motivation feel free to add me as friend! good luck
  • YoderKatie
    YoderKatie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    same, i've only got 10 pounds i'd like to lose and i feel like the smaller the weight loss goal, the tougher it is coming off. boo
  • jbug100
    jbug100 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Me too! I met my goal of 145, now I am flirting with the idea of 135. Being that I am 46 and despite sticking with the mfp plan, the scale has moved very little in the last 6 weeks. Have definitely toned up though, so still cause for rejoicing. Would love to find buddies with this issue. I'll send a friend request:)
  • jenallen15
    jenallen15 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the requests and support. Bad day today. Made not so good choices even though I started out with a good spin class. I still came in under my calorie allowed, but a cupcake and movie theater popcorn can't be good~