Weight Watches 5 Ingredient 15 Min - OMG - YUM

Options
columbiasmiles
columbiasmiles Posts: 54 Member
~Sorry for spelling Weight Watchers wrong I was so excited. LOL~

I have cooked my second recipe out of this book. It is the Apricot Lemon Chicken and Sweet Lemon-Mint Pear Salad it was delicious. My mouth is still tasting the flavors of the salad. I have already tried the Dill Salmon Cakes with Tzatziki Sauce and the Cucumber and Cherry Tomato Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette. My husband who is not a salmon cake man had to go in for seconds. I am really satisfied after each meal. Who knew WW could put out such recipes that look and taste delicious.

All the recipes in the book look so good, I can't wait to try them all.

Replies

• wwh140
    wwh140 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Wow, sounds delicious! Can you only get this book from Weight Watchers or can you order it somewhere and what exactly is the name of it? If all the recipes sound as good as these I just might want one of these! Thanks for sharing.
  • kbanzhaf
    kbanzhaf Posts: 601 Member
    Options
    You can order this cookbook from Amazon.com. $26 new, can get it cheaper used if you are interested. Several other cookbooks (Weight Watchers, Cooking Light, etc) are also available.
    Kaye
  • cathyv0409
    cathyv0409 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Can someone please tell me if the weight watchers cookbooks have nutritional values or just points? I have steered away from them because I'm basically lazy and don't want to have to figure the nutrition for each recipe :blushing:
  • dawny78
    dawny78 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Sounds lush must try this ....yummy yummy , so glad you enjoyed your meal .
    Dawny x
  • maricari
    maricari Posts: 133
    Options
    Bump
  • Hils64
    Options
    Book ordered! Can't wait for it's arival and try out this and other recipes, many thanks :tongue:
  • Fit2_T
    Fit2_T Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Bump!