hi

Options
Hi i am new to the site and new to calorie counting. I have done weightwatchers and slimming world before. I just dont have the time to go to the class, plus i didnt really like the classes. I have lost 2lb this week and i am well pleased. I am supposed to have 1700 cals a day, i do find it hard to eat that much. There was 2 days when i went over lol...yes i had 2 nights out on the drink x

Replies

• bayles1
    bayles1 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Good luck,you will find so much support on this site.If you need help then just shout and someone will always be happy to offer help.Take it nice and steady,keep the goals realistic and all will be well.:smile:
  • cnichols6898
    Options
    I am new too, I just had my second child and trying to get into shape before my husband gets stationed in germany. For my goals I want to lose 30 pounds in 15 weeks and riight now I am only supposed to eat 1200 cals a day, and boy is it super hard!!! Just got a membership at the gym and working on cardio, not lost anything yet if anyone has any sugestions let me know.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Good luck,you will find so much support on this site.If you need help then just shout and someone will always be happy to offer help.Take it nice and steady,keep the goals realistic and all will be well.:smile:

Hi and welcome. I do second what Bayles is saying. This is a fabulous site. I spend more time here than I do on facebook.....matter of fact, I can't get away from this site. All my friends postings of their weigh-ins and exercise and other successes they share only motivates me.

Good luck on your journey and welcome.
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    I am new too, I just had my second child and trying to get into shape before my husband gets stationed in germany. For my goals I want to lose 30 pounds in 15 weeks and riight now I am only supposed to eat 1200 cals a day, and boy is it super hard!!! Just got a membership at the gym and working on cardio, not lost anything yet if anyone has any sugestions let me know.

Hi and welcome to you too cnichols.