Looking for friends!

Options
Hey! I would like a few friends to chat with on MFP to share successes and ideas - anyone - I am new :) and I am trying to lose 20 lbs

Replies

• Ahendon824
    Ahendon824 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I will be your friend! I'm working on 45lbs right now after having a baby. Lost 10 so far just by using this site and great friends who have motivated me! Good luck to you!
  • Nigel99
    Nigel99 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    I will add you. I'm a little over half the way to the same goal of losing around 20 or so pounds. Great support to be had here, and lots of good information, too.
  • Peyton115
    Options
    I would love to be MFP friends. I am new too! My goal is to lose 35 lbs so we are fairly similar. :)
  • crystalsnowgirl
    crystalsnowgirl Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Sweet!
  • crystalsnowgirl
    Options
    Sweet!
  • crystalsnowgirl
    Options
    Sweet!
  • SheRa1964
    Options
    I'm doing WW and trying to exercise more. I could use friends and support. :love:
  • crystalsnowgirl
    Options
    Sweet!
  • crystalsnowgirl
    Options
    Sweet!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    I've lost 10 and would like to lose around 20 more ! I'll send a friend request!
  • novatri
    novatri Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Count me in too! This site is great. I'm already 8 lbs. down with 17 to go.:smile:
  • frenchprairiegirl
    frenchprairiegirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Welcome. I've been here since Jan 30 and I love it. I too, am looking to lose another 20ish pounds.
    I'll send you a friend request.
  • ethel64
    Options
    would be honored to call you friend :)
    i am working on a 50lb weight loss and we can all use support anywhere we can get it..:smile:
  • mookieg
    Options
    I'm new to MFP as well and would love to be friends!! I too have a weight loss goal of 20 pounds!! Let's do this!