Hi There!

Options
Hi there everybody!

My name is Peyton and I am new to MFP. :) I decided to join after hearing good things from a friend who has used this system previously. I am SO excited to get started. This networking support system sounds absolutely amazing and is filled with even more incredible people. I love the idea of having online buddies to help aid and support you in your efforts to lose weight.

I have tried to lose weight so many times before but somehow I always end up right back where I started from. I am very, very insecure about my body and am allowing that factor to ruin my life. Me being uncomfortable in my own skin has held me back from so many of life's most important experiences, and i simply can't allow that to continue happening. I would LOVE to jump in this with some buddies and LOSE WEIGHT. Once and for all! I know we all can do this!

Please feel free to add me as a buddy!!! I would LOVE the support. :):) GOOD LUCK TO EVERYONE!

- Peyton

Replies

• julie737
    julie737 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Good luck on your journey! You sound so positive--keep it up!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! This is a great site! I'm sure you can do it!!
  • ChelleBelle1
    ChelleBelle1 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You have come to the right place. I was in the same boat- trying many things to lose weight and not having much success. But MFP has been exactly what i needed. There is so much support here. Good luck in reaching your goals. Send me a friend request if you'd like. I will send as much positive energy your way as I can!!
  • ♥Violette♥4Ever♥
    Options
    Hi and welcome! This is a great place for support.
  • signerh
    signerh Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm new in here as well. And I read your profile and I just recognize myself, so I would love to be your friend :)