newbie here

Options
Hello all. My name is Dave. Ive been using MFP for about a month and a half now. I dont utilize it as much as i should but now that ive started P90X (on Feb 7th) im gonna be on here much more looking for inspiration!!

Replies

• jb_2011
    jb_2011 Posts: 1,029 Member
    Options
    one ton lol. funny. welcome, this is a really good site to be able to track your foods and stuff. do good, you can do it!, you're good looking and you've got a beautiful daughter. it takes work so just make yourself a promise. we gotta get down! pardon the pun. :laugh:
  • stacielynn1
    Options
    I am new here also but just keep in the back of your mind what you are doing it for!!!! Your health of course and that beautiful little girl u have!!!
  • johnny_19
    johnny_19 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Good luck Dave. This is a great site for those of us that need that kick in the pants! It's my fifth day using MFP and I love it so far!

Good luck to all!
  • oneton_TJ
    oneton_TJ Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks jb and stacielynn that little girl is one of the motivating factors for me getting in shape. This site is def helping me. Its definitely the kick in the pants i needed
  • jjeanette
    jjeanette Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love this app it's the most important factor in my weight loss program it keeps me on track and aware. I will be recomending it to my co-workers
  • Dorethacg
    Dorethacg Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey everybody! Been using MFP for about a week now. So far so good! It's really helped by giving me an easy way to see how mindless eating and snacks add up over the day! Just starting, but I need all the help and motivation I can get! If anyone needs to add a new friend, feel free to add me!
  • aliciadjackson
    aliciadjackson Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Good luck! I'm sure you'll reach your goal! Just stick with it!!