Hi my name is leah and i have a weight loss issue..

Options
every fad diet known to man, every book read, every meeting, every pill, and whats finally working for me SINCE highschool, is holding myself responsible for everything that goes into my mouth. Wow.
am i eating this because:
a. im hungry
b. im emotional
c. im bored
d. all of the above.

my life stayed on d.

wish me luck. so far so good. now if i can just up my exercise responsibilties to my body i would make some more progress....... to be continued:
:glasses:

Replies

• southerngrits38
    Options
    every fad diet known to man, every book read, every meeting, every pill, and whats finally working for me SINCE highschool, is holding myself responsible for everything that goes into my mouth. Wow.
    am i eating this because:
    a. im hungry
    b. im emotional
    c. im bored
    d. all of the above.

my life stayed on d.

wish me luck. so far so good. now if i can just up my exercise responsibilties to my body i would make some more progress....... to be continued:
    :glasses:
  • fateschild
    fateschild Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    nice to meet you. I have been in your shoes too. I can't remember a time that I wasn't a big person. I have tried lots of different way in the past.

This site has really helped me a lot. I hope that you can stick with us. :flowerforyou:
  • southerngrits38
    Options
    Thanks.. i appreciate the welcome. ive even been afraid to post blogs or accept friends until i could tell it was working LOL just a little jaded..
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP and congrats on your progress!:flowerforyou:
  • Toadily
    Options
    Howdy:happy:

I know what ya mean about eating when bored:happy:
    especially when depressed:wink:
    I always go for the chocolate:happy:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Options
    I recognized the beautiful sand easily neighbor, I'm in Florida!

Well, welcome to MFP!!! You will love it here! :flowerforyou:
  • Juliebean
    Options
    Welcome! :flowerforyou: I think you'll soon realize that you're not alone here with the issues that you face. We may all have different weight loss goals but the point is that we all have the same goal. Don't be a stranger! Keep us updated on your success!
  • melissa73
    Options
    Oh we are so happy to have you join our MFP Family.... Good luck with you goals.
    Melissa
  • neeterskeeter
    neeterskeeter Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    Good luck Leah. Congrats on taking those first steps. How are you when it comes to exercising? Perhaps you can try going for a walk/ jog or doing some other exercise when you feel bored, lonely, or for any other reason you feel hungry for emotional reasons, without really being hungry. Just a suggestion that seems to work for me, although I still overindulge when it comes to food and I'm trying to be healthier!
  • coachcarr
    Options
    Congrats on everybodies progression just wanted to introduce my self
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Hi Leah. My name is Anna and I have a weight loss issue.

well you've come to the right place.

I hope we can help.
  • blueenvy
    blueenvy Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    welcome welcome and good luck!!

90571.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter