wonton wraps

Options
i used these when i made the hungry girl lasagna but i still have about half of the package left. I didnt care much for the lasagna and dont plan on making them again. What can I do with the left over wraps?

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    could you make egg rolls or spring rolls??
    little ravioli maybe?
  • krissy_pooo
    krissy_pooo Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    put them in the oven in muffin tins to make little cups until slightly golden brown, and then fill them with a mixture of chicken (cooked), bell peppers, some cheese, and light ranch dressing and put them back in the oven until warm. I know the ranch isn't that good for you but you will not be disappointed- I could eat these things alllllll day!
  • rileybear5
    rileybear5 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You could make steamed or panseared veggie dumplings or any other kind of dumpling. Also, hungrygirl.com has a good mini chicken taco recipe that you can make with the wonton wrappers. I think if you search Applebee's on their website it will come up.
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    put them in the oven in muffin tins to make little cups until slightly golden brown, and then fill them with a mixture of chicken (cooked), bell peppers, some cheese, and light ranch dressing and put them back in the oven until warm. I know the ranch isn't that good for you but you will not be disappointed- I could eat these things alllllll day!

Walmart sells a reduced fat ranch veggie dip in the produce aisle (next to guacamole and salsa), which is AAAAAMAZING. It is so full of flavor, and it has way less fat, calories etc. compared to regular ranch. The same company makes a salsa that is to die for... It is called Marketside I believe.
  • liz_bolin
    liz_bolin Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    that sounds really good!
  • Squible
    Squible Posts: 359 Member
    Options

They sound blooming amazing!! I can understand why you could eat them all day. Thanks for sharing :)
  • adellepuppy
    Options

Oh my God... I want this!