Is Taco Del Mar Fast Food?

Options
After reading about member's bodies rejecting ff I want to start eliminating it from my family. We still plan to rat out every now and then, so I'm curious what you think. Taco Del Mat? Subway? Sit down restraints?

Replies

• RedHotRunner
    RedHotRunner Posts: 850 Member
    Options
    I'm not familiar with taco del mar, but I can tell you subway is full of sodium. I've seen people post here that some sandwiches have a whole day's worth.

We eat out in a sit down restaurant about once a week and maybe do fast food once a month. It's just more healthy to cook at home.
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I consider my diet to be relatively 'junk free', but I will eat at Taco del Mar about two or three times a year. I don't have any problems and by body seems to like it. I don't eat at Subway because I don't want that much bread or lunch meats treated with nitrates. I like Qdoba, too. I don't eat at any other 'fast food' restaurants.

Also, the Taco de Mar and Qdoba websites to manage your choices are both excellent. You can avoid the calories or items you don't want and be confident that the calorie counts are estimated well.
  • lovebrittnie
    Options
    i definitely prefer pita pit over subway... pita pit is filled with veges