new (again...)

Options
hey everyone!
ive been on MFP before, but a few months ago i had a period where my laptop died (and with it, my diet). so im starting fresh with a new account. last time i didnt bother with making friends, but this time i think i'd be more successful if i enlisted some support! im excited about starting on my diet tomorrow, going to be sticking with low-fat raw vegan foods and of course lots of water. :bigsmile: hope it goes well

Replies

• JennieCosmo
    Options
    I'm new again as well. I'm not a vegan but I am a vegetarian. Feel free to add me if you want
  • PinkShoes
    PinkShoes Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    Hi!

I'm kind of in the same boat. I started keeping track of my diet/exercise on MFP about two years ago when I was trying to get in shape for a wedding I was in. I did really great (lost about 55 pounds)...but then took a week off after the wedding...which turned into several months off! haha. And with those several months off, I gained about 15 pounds back...not good! So I'm ready to start fresh again and get back into my healthy routine!

I see that you are going to be doing a vegan diet. Have you ever eaten vegan before? I've always wanted to learn more about eating a vegan diet. I'm not sure if I could go strictly vegan, but when I eat healthier, I tend to eat a lot less animal products and a lot more vegetables and meat alternatives.
  • topazz9
    Options
    Pink Shoes, i had been raw vegan for a year before this january. it was awesome, just makes me feel great :)