Measurements from start;

11/1/10 12/20/10 2/13/11
arm - 12, 11 1/2, 11
bust - 38 3/4, 38 1/2, 38
waist - 38, 37 , 35 1/4
hips - 41 1/2 , 41, 40
upper thighs -221/2, 22 1/4 , 22
calf - 15 1/4 , 15, 14 1/2

Only thing i'm not happy about... its not coming off the scales!!! ARGH!!! i can't eat any less -already on 1100 cal -but i'm boosting that this week -started speed interval training last week. So by next measure... i should see something! Any ideas???

Replies

• Bubbaken
    Options
    Are you excercising any? If not try a light cardio routine and be sure to eat the calories you burn.
  • incognitopotato
    incognitopotato Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    If your measurements are getting smaller but your weight is staying the same, that usually means that you are losing fat and replacing some of it with muscle. That's a good thing! Sounds like you are doing great :)
  • cici6477
    Options
    Im at the gym 3-5 x'S a week! Have been since first of Nov!
  • 4woats
    Options
    Hi! I am a newbie at this site. Hope to loose some weigh, shape up and gain some self discipline.
  • emmaleigh47
    emmaleigh47 Posts: 1,670 Member
    Options
    I dont think you are eating enough - but without knowing more about you, I cant really answer.
    Sounds like you are exercising and are active, so I doubt that 1100 calories is enough for you ...
  • liscar
    liscar Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    I dont think you are eating enough - but without knowing more about you, I cant really answer.
    Sounds like you are exercising and are active, so I doubt that 1100 calories is enough for you ...

I agree - if you are working out 5 times a week, depending on your exercising, you should be 1500 or more. Sounds weird, but it will come off way faster if you eat your daily total plus all your exercise calories