Weight Loss Hypnosis?

Options
Hey All!

I have been doing weight loss hypnosis CD every day for almost a week (the program requires you wait 2 weeks to weigh yourself so I am eagerly and curiously awaiting Tuesday Feb. 25!) so I can't say for sure it is working or not.. However, I am using this because I am a recovering emotional binge eater. Hypnosis helped me deal with my anxiety and panic attacks almost a year ago.. So I figured this is worth a shot.

I am using a program called "I can make you thin" most of which is targeted around eating only when you are hungry, eating what you actually crave and NOT eating because of an emotion. These first 5 days have been really interesting. I have had some very stressful and emotional days and haven't once binge ate.

I am having a little bit of difficulty learning to tell when I am almost full instead of incredibly full, but I am working through it and learning every day.

I was just wondering if anyone has used this program or similar programs and what their opinion is on it? I realize some people think hypnosis is hokey, but it already helped me in one area of my life, so that's why I decided to try this route. :)

Replies

• MemphisMarly
    Options
    Interesting.. let us know how it goes!
  • NeuroticVirgo
    NeuroticVirgo Posts: 3,671 Member
    Options
    That's neat. I would like to know how it turns out. :)
  • JenniferAutumn
    JenniferAutumn Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    I think the mind is a powerful thing!

Edited to say- See my quote below :happy:
  • my8kidsmom
    my8kidsmom Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I would love to hear how it works for you!
  • maz123
    maz123 Posts: 63
    Options
    is that the paul mckenna cd. i bought that a couple of years ago, and gave a half hearted effort and then forgot about so didnt really follow it. but i know i still have it so if it works please let me know and i will be rooting it out. good luck with it :)
  • Tasha1476
    Options
    is that the paul mckenna cd. i bought that a couple of years ago, and gave a half hearted effort and then forgot about so didnt really follow it. but i know i still have it so if it works please let me know and i will be rooting it out. good luck with it :)

Yes it is! So far so good actually! I haven't had a binge eating spell and I actually rarely think about food unless Im hungry.. Officially 1 week in now, one more week till Im allowed to weigh in, will keep u posted.
  • rainonurparade3
    Options
    My mom lent me that Paul McKenna 'I can make you thin' - I found it SO useful!

Some of the points in his DVD are so great, and I like it how he summarises everything into four points. I also use the hypnosis, it really helps :)