30 Day Shred- Any beginners?

Options
2»

Replies

• chadjici
    Options
    i got the dvd today so count me in! i'm new to MFP but i could definitely use the motivation when it comes to working out!
  • JulieTX86
    Options
    Just got the DVD today, thinking of starting tomorrow.
    I don't own any weights though, any ideas what I could use instead?

Full water bottles or the good ol' soup cans will do the trick.
  • Gyoza11
    Gyoza11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the ideas! Knowing my country weights would be extremely overpriced so I'm going with water bottles of sand. Going out back on a undercover mission to take a bit from the preschool downstairs. :P
  • denisec26
    denisec26 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    hey. a bunch of us have a 30 day shred motivation thread going here..

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/171006-30-day-shred-motivation-thread
  • jamben
    jamben Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in, my dvd should be coming on friday so I'll probabaly start either sat or sun.yes the weekend, I have more time than during the week..can't wait...any tips from anyone when this group does start :)
  • scagneti
    scagneti Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Are you supposed to do this every single day for 30 days? I thought that days off during the week was important. I figured 5 days a week max -- is that wrong?
  • smittmum
    Options
    Hi, i am on level 1 day four...its tough...will need support...count me in
  • Karasene
    Karasene Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I had started it about 5 months ago but then got my elliptical. i was thinking of starting it back up this week. I also don't know what to log it as!
  • aalexander0607
    aalexander0607 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Well, I just did day 1!!! It was so hard and after reading so many reviews I didn't think I would make it, but I did. I even made my skinny little boyfriend do it and I was so much tougher than him! HA. I can't wait to see everyone's before and after pics!!! Make sure you take a before!!
  • imperfectlyhere
    Options
    I just got it....Oh boy what am i in for??LOL
  • npatel160
    npatel160 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Day 1 complete yesterday! 29 more days to go! Does anyone know if the 30 Day shred on Exercise TV is the same as the DVD?