TurboFire

Options
Anyone just starting TurboFire? Am restarting tomorrow and would love a fitness buddy or two. Also, if you've done it before or are doing it now, have you been following the nutrition plan?

Replies

• jon_dub
    jon_dub Posts: 166
    Options
    What is turbofire?
  • Olona
    Olona Posts: 70
    Options
    hey turbo fire sounds like some serious calorie burning I could sure use some what is it?
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    TurboFire is a high intensity cardio workout by Chalene Johnson!! I hope to do it next. Right now I'm doing ChaLEAN Extreme. Love Chalene, love Beachbody!

http://teambeachbody.com/workout-routines/turbofire-workout

Good luck on restarting TurboFire! I love Chalene's energy!
  • amgchick
    amgchick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Turbofire is a serious calorie burning workout. :) I'm hooked on it but fell off the wagon. I like to think of it as the female version of Insanity. It's set to music and has choreographed moves that include high intensity interval training. I like it because it feels more like a fun dance workout then a chore. I'm drenched by the time I'm done. A friend and I were supposed to be doing it together but she backed out. :( I went ahead and bought the dvds anyway (since I got a good deal on them) and plan to start on Shakeology again too. Yum! Am going to take part in a one month online workout and Shakeology challenge my friend is sponsoring. Am getting a head start and can't wait for the challenge!

Am trying to drop pounds before a big trip in April and need all the support I can get. :smile:
  • amgchick
    amgchick Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Leslie, I agree. Chalene makes you feel like you can do anything. She's having a great challenge right now for accomplishing goals. Am also trying to follow that as well.