P90X Started 2/7/11 Posting 1st Pictures...Yikes!

Options
Ok, so I am posting these pictures to keep myself motivated and accountable, as I just started the P90X workout program on 2/7/11. My starting weight is 137.6 and I want to get down to about 128. The areas I dislike the most on my body are the following:

Arms....very flabby chicken wings
Back...enough back fat to cover the universe ( I despise those creases on my back )
Butt....Saggy
Stomach...Fat & Pouchy

So, I am aiming to address those areas the most. I will post pictures at he end of each 30 days.

Suzie

5433569459_5ef0b688b8.jpg
p90x 2-9-11 front by a14ktbrt, on Flickr
5433570627_1cd5d6a606.jpg
p90x 2-9-11 front muscle by a14ktbrt, on Flickr
5433571823_72039218a8.jpg
p90x 2-9-11 side by a14ktbrt, on Flickr
5433572911_ff5012424c.jpg
p90x 2-9-11 side muscle by a14ktbrt, on Flickr
5434187206_17116ed4a5.jpg
p90x 2-9-11 back by a14ktbrt, on Flickr
5434188452_18dfd7e69d.jpg
p90x 2-9-11 back muscle by a14ktbrt, on Flickr

Replies

• MsP90X
    MsP90X Posts: 1,053 Member
    Options
    congratulations on taking the step to making those changes in your body... P90x does work as long as you push play everyday and BRING IT.

I started my second round on the same day as you ... I will be sharing photos upon completion, but I keep a blog to keep me accountable.

How tall are you?
  • SuzieStone
    Options
    I am 5'7".
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Keep at it, wishing you luck. :smile:
  • oldscratch
    Options
    thank u for sharing. good luck and go get it!!
  • rahkahhome
    Options
    good for you! I've been using P90X for about 2 years. At this point I mix up the work-outs with running, kettlebells, and some other stuff, but I never fatigue of the P90X routines. Don't be discouraged if you actually gain a few pounds during the first few weeks--for people who don't have much to lose, that is very common. Stick with it and during the second 6 weeks the weight will really start to come off!
  • YogaRunner
    YogaRunner Posts: 652 Member
    Options
    You will be so glad you took these before photos! Way to go!! Now Bring It and keep in touch with your coach and your friends on here. I'm doing P90X too. I can't wait to see the results!
  • lesliemk
    lesliemk Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I wish I had been brave enough to take pictures like that when I started... you are going to love your Beachbody transformation!!!!!!
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Girl you are braver than me!! I was horrified at my "before" pics when I started P90X! Almost through week 3! Maybe someday I will be brave enough to show the world!

Good luck...can't wait to see the next ones!!
  • SuzieStone
    Options
    Believe me, it was really hard for me to post these pictures. Having to actually look at how out of shape my body is, is scary. But, I am really excited to see how my body changes as I Bring It! By the way....I think Tony Horton is my new boyfriend...love him!
  • bheimbrock
    bheimbrock Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Wow, you are brave...no way in hell am I posting my Day 0 pics! Took me a few days to even look at them on the camera. But I just started on 2/7 so can't wait to see 30 day pics and beyond! Maybe, I will post then, haha!

Good luck!!
  • cocodp
    cocodp Posts: 164
    Options
    You're definitely braver than me...what a great motivator though! My body shape is roughly the same as yours and you've inspired me to start this (which I keep starting every Monday...lol!)

Way to go and good luck!!
  • Crowhorse
    Crowhorse Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Definitely brave. The only 'before' pic I have is in clothes because someone else took them. Also don't have measurements since I don't have a measuring tape.

Just going to have to hope I see a difference.
  • xonashwaox
    Options
    Ive heard so many people talking about this p90x that I have decided to go out and buy the dvds for myself and join in the p90x train lol!! I think pics are VERY motivational...I have my own...too embarrassed to post them but I have them and Ive already seen change with the weight I have lost...keep up the great work!
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Looking forward to your 30 day shots. You can do it!
  • STR0NGisSEXY
    STR0NGisSEXY Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I just started this week, too. I can't wait to see your 30 day pics! :)
  • ejsmith7
    ejsmith7 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I just took my befores...yikes(though they look much better than they did 36 Lbs ago ;) ) I'm going to start on Thurs & will be doing it 3ish times per week...can't wait for mor progress pics!!
  • als0317
    als0317 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I started on 2/7 as well! :) My hamstrings and glutes are pretty sore, but I'm really happy I did X Stretch today! I'm looking forward to our first check-in tomorrow. I don't have much weight to lose, so I'm tracking my success one millimeter at a time! Best of luck to you.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!