incentives/rewards??

Options
What and/or when do you guys reward yourselves during weighloss?

Mine is a new outfit every 10lbs. Then once I'm at 110lbs I'm going to Victoria's Secret. WoOwOo!

Replies

• caitlinclock
    caitlinclock Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    I buy a new outfit or two every goal I set (about 10-20 pounds depending on $).
    In less than 10 pounds, I will hit my halfway mark and I am treating myself to a haircut! :)
  • Queentipsie
    Queentipsie Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Mine is a little different. My eyebrows form a unibrow when not threaded or arched. I dislike this so I stay motivated and once I reach 25lbs down then I will get them done. I look like a wolf but I'm motivated daily to work out!
  • nmccabe33
    Options
    I buy things like a new sports bra, running shoes, exercise music, and workout tapes to keep me motivated! New clothes are fun, too.
  • luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    Options
    I set my goals to events that are coming up---for instance, my next goal is 80 pounds by 2/21, the day we leave for spring break--that is rewarde enough----Sure, I have no clothes left in my closet due to my weight loss, but I am struggloing with buying new clothes right now.....I am still losing and now that I have this new body, i don't know what looks right on me, and I don't know what to I like, its a strange situation, one that I thought I would never have to deal with but I am. It will be a slow process to get a new wardrobve.
  • aflane
    aflane Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    My 20 lb reward was new sweat pants for the gym. My 30 lb reward was brand new kickin' gym shoes (they're SOOO neat!!). My mom calls them my "gorilla feet" sneakers. I haven't figured out a 40 lb reward yet. <lol>
  • sweetsexy43
    sweetsexy43 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I reward myself by purchasing a :Pandora Pendant each time i see a "0" on the end of my weight. For example...once i hit 280..i purchased a charm. The next 10 lb loss will be a charm in addition to something else.. and so on! The Charms speak to my long journey and each time i look at it..im reminded of it.